Low back pain affects millions of people annually. Some suffer from chronic lower back pain, and others have been involved in sports or an accident that caused an injury leading to their discomfort. Either way, finding safe, non-invasive chiropractic care is effective, fast, and lends to a natural healing process.
In this post, we’re talking all about low back and answering:
- Who suffers from lower back pain?
- Why do I have low back pain?
- How can I get rid of my low back pain quickly?
- What chiropractic treatments will help end my lower back pain?
- And more
If you’re experiencing lower back pain and want to learn how to safely and comprehensively remedy your pain at the source, read on.
Who Gets Low Back Pain
Lower back pain can affect anyone at any age or lifestyle. It can be due to an easily pinpointed event, poor habitual movement patterns, and everything in between.
Getting the correct treatments that work to find the source of your discomfort will keep your body safe and allow it to heal properly, as it reduces your pain and restores function.
Chiropractors work with many kinds of patients who have lower back pain, including:
- Sports players, athletes, avid exercisers
- Those with an active lifestyle
- Those with a sedentary lifestyle
- Those with work at a desk all-day
- Newly remote workers
- Those with poor posture and ergonomics
- Those involved in an auto accident
- Those with a sports injury
- Those with a work-related injury
- And others
Because chiropractic care is safe and nurtures the body’s natural movement, it can be used on patients experiencing pain at all levels and is one of the best ways to reduce your low back pain quickly.
Why We Get Low Back Pain
Excessive and/or faulty movement can lead to increased irritation to your back. These consistent pressures can easily lead to dysfunction and pain.
Common reasons for low back pain include:
- Disc herniation
- Scar tissue
- Muscle overuse or repetitive use injuries
- Joint injuries
- Degenerative disc disease
- And more
It’s important to recognize and acknowledge when you're in pain. You should recover as soon as possible so you can perform, function, and focus.
Your low back pain can cause a myriad of symptoms, including:
- Radiating or spreading pain from the lower back into the buttocks and legs
- Aching pain while at rest
- Disrupted sleep
- Inability to exercise, train, or compete
- Discomfort while working at a desk
- Discomfort while standing or sitting
- Muscle weakness
- Loss of balance
- Loss of range of motion and flexibility
- And others
Your back pain should not be controlling your life; various treatment methods can rid you of discomfort and promote a safe recovery.
How to End Your Low Back Pain Fast
Many people want to find responsible, non-invasive, organic solutions to end their pain. Fortunately, various at-home techniques can help.
Some at-home remedies to manage your low back pain include:
- Exercises and stretches to loosen tight muscles and other soft tissues in the back
- Apply heat or ice
- Ensure you wear shoes with good support
- Ensure your workstation is set up correctly
- Pay attention to your posture
- Get plenty of sleep
If you think your lower back pain needs more attention, visit a trusted chiropractor who can easily determine what’s causing your symptoms and has the services to fix the issue at the source.
Some common chiropractic services include:
Visit Our Austin Chiropractic Clinic & Let’s Get Rid of Your Lower Back Pain
We know you want to be active and continue living your life in comfort. Our team leads an active lifestyle, and nothing is more frustrating than when we can’t do the activities we love. If your lower back pain is standing in the way of your daily routine and physical activity, let us help.
Contact us today; we’ll get you back out there, optimized and ready to perform.